Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 Hours...

My next exam is in 10 hours, but I have not yet been through all of the material. Right now, I am tired. It's 10:12 p.m., but it feels so much later. On the inside, my spirit is crying out to God for help.

I'm trying to listen to Him as to what needs to be done tonight and when I need to just call it a night. Unfortunately, I feel like I will only be at school for one more hour before I head back to my apartment to shower and sleep. There's so much more material to get through though...

However, I know God is with me. He knows how much effort I have put forth. He has brought me through before. He will bring me through again. He is faithful, and I trust Him more than I trust myself.


With the help from my Father, I will conquer this exam!
After all, I am more than a conqueror.

No comments:

Post a Comment