This evening
as I was reading my Joyce Meyer devotional, I laughed. It wasn’t one of those laughs when something
is funny. It was more of a “God, you did
it again” laughs. The devotional title: “Nothing
Is Impossible.” I wrote on Friday about
things not being impossible with God; and today after a final exam in three
classes, God reminded me that truly nothing
is impossible with Him.
Reading that
devotional tonight gave a new perspective to my Lent blogs. Even when I feel like a jumbled mess, God’s
perfect love can cast out fear and usher in peace. Even when I feel complacent or that I am
taking the “middle road,” God still loves me and accepts me. The things that I experience now may cause me
to feel less radical, but they are preparing me for much greater as I continue
down the road of Plan A. God is with me
through everything. If it weren’t for
Him walking with me and taking me by hand, the peace and feeling of approval
would not be as present. It is because
of Him that nothing is impossible.
This shows
me that God really is working through me.
Otherwise, I don’t believe these blogs would not be as connected. As I told my mama the other day, I don’t wake
up with some agenda on what to write.
I have no idea what tomorrow’s topic will be. Sometimes I have no idea what to write until
I actually sit down and think; other times, something comes to me during the
day. It is reassuring to see the hand of
God in this though. It is all for His
glory anyway. J
“O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is
the man who trusts and takes refuge
in Him. O fear the Lord, you His saints
[revere and worship Him]! For there is
no want to those who truly revere and
worship Him with godly fear.”
-Psalm 34:8-9 (AMP)
It is so incredible
to see the Word alive in my life!
The Scripture truly is the Living Word.
Thank you, Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment