It seems
like time has been creeping but flying by at the same time. It is crazy to think that 2 months from now,
all of my medical school classes will be complete. I will have survived half of medical
school. This proves to me that God
really does bring us through when we are following His plan for our lives. God has been completely faithful to me
throughout medical school. I am being
intensely honest when I say that He is the reason I made it through. Without Him and the friends and family God
blessed me with, I most likely would have quit.
I would have stopped following God’s plan for my life and settled for
something else. I will be forever
thankful to God for constantly being with me through this; I know He will
continue to be with me through everything else in life also.
Four weeks
after my last exam, I will be taking the COMLEX. The COMLEX is another huge hurdle, but I know
I can do it! God has brought me this
far, and He will be faithful to bring me through it all. I can already imagine myself doing a dance of
thankfulness and happiness after the COMLEX is over. I might actually start those happy dances now
in celebration of what is to come in just a mere 2-3 months.
This weekend
with Mama has been the rejuvenation that I needed.
Now that I am on the downhill slope, I will let the momentum carry me
through to the finish line. It is so
close!!
Thank You,
Lord, for bringing me this far!! Without
You, I would not be where I am today. Where
You lead, I will follow; for Your ways and thoughts are SO much better than my
own.
No comments:
Post a Comment