Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lent Day 34: Still Going

With God's help, I have made it through another busy day.  It feels like a whole week has gone by in the past two days, but I am still going.  There are still a few more hurdles to jump before going home on Thursday. 

Although the exams I have had this week haven’t gone as I have planned, I still made it through them.  I am still at peace . . . and I am certainly going to sleep well tonight.

The past couple blogs have not been long or deep, but they are real and true.  I’m still inhaling peace and exhaling thankfulness for a God who loves me endlessly and brings me through every step of life.  This is still an amazing journey that I am happy to still be on.  God is teaching me sometime daily, and I’m enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment