Although
this upcoming week is going to be busy, I have great expectations for it. More wedding stuff is on the agenda (yay!) as
well as spending some time with Mama for a few days, the Color Me Rad 5K on
Saturday, and Easter with Tyler’s family on Sunday. I also have quite a bit of studying to do,
but I really do think I’m ready to face it head on. With so much other stuff mixed in with it and
no class this week, studying will not seem as daunting as usual.
This is also
the last week of Lent. Tomorrow will be
day 40 for me because I also wrote blogs on Sundays. I didn’t learn until a couple weeks into Lent
that Sundays are not included in the 40-day count. My commitment is through Easter, so there are
still 7 more blogs coming. J
I am looking
forward to what this new week holds. I
have already learned a lot over the past 39 days and am sure that God will
continue to teach me more over the next 7 days . . . and even after Lent is
over.
No comments:
Post a Comment