Monday, March 18, 2013

Lent Day 33: Eyes Up

It is getting late, so this will be short.  The test today did not go as well as I had hoped, but I didn’t hang my head.  Previously when exams did not turn out well, I would basically crawl in a hole and be extremely antisocial.  Today, however, I got quite a few things accomplished and was friendly with other people.  God is teaching me to keep my eyes up and continue moving forward.

I have another test tomorrow afternoon that I will be studying for a little tonight and a lot in the morning.  I’m still taking this one step at a time.  The peace of God is hanging around my apartment, and I love it!  It really helps keep me calm, and I’m sure it will help me focus tomorrow morning while studying.

I am truly grateful that God brought me through today with my head held high.  Now I’m moving forward onto the next battle looking up to the One who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment